First of all let me tell you that Ambassadors for Dogs is a business. You can read about how we do business on our website Ambassadors for Dogs (dot) com on the Terms and Conditions page.
Two Ways to Sign Up:
There are two ways to stay in contact with us automatically. One is an RSS feed and the other is by giving us your name and email and maybe your mailing address and phone number if we ever get to shipping products to you.
I’m not an RSS genius, but basically you enter your email into the RSS feed manager. We use Feedburner owned by Google. This service will notify you if anything new is posted to our blog by email or however you choose in the Feedburner tool when you sign up.
If you fill out a form and give us your email, your name, your dog’s name or any other information requested, we keep that information inside our business. We are not about to give that away to anyone else.
What We Do With Your Email:
This is what we are going to do with your email. Depending on which list you sign up for, we will send you:
- Emails about good information that we’ve discovered that might be of use to you as a dog owner.
- Emails about a new product or service that we’ve developed for you.
- Emails with free stuff that we’ve developed for you.
- Emails with some kind of coupons for a discount on dog supplies.
- Or we may send a periodic newsletter if we offer one and if you sign up for one.
- We may also send you information you need to know to access a product or service that you’ve purchased with us.
- Or correspond with you on some matter that you initiated.
- We may also send an email recommending someone else’s product or service if we feel it is worthy of your time.
- This is everything I can think of right now and if anything new comes up I’ll be sure to post it here.
Regarding frequency, we won’t be sending you an email every day unless we have a special going on that is time sensitive and we don’t want you to miss out. So let’s say we’ll send you an email up to three times a week max to share information.
So if you ever don’t want to receive any of our emails you can click a link in the bottom of the email and that gets you off the list instantly.
You get on the list by filling out a form and submitting it, clicking the “submit” button that may say something other than submit like “give me this report now”.
Request of You:
Here’s what I’ll ask of you. Don’t use a fake email address. It just clogs up our system and your fake email box and the Internet. Think of it as being “green” on the Internet. You can always opt-out at any time.
We are using Paypal to handle the financial transactions of any purchases. We have no record of your credit card or any financial details of your payment method.
Our paying customers get put on our preferred customers list. So if you want to be the first to know about our great services and get free bonuses too, buy something from us. We’d really appreciate it.
So that is everything I can think of right now. I’ll be sure to update this as needed.
Ambassadors for Dogs LLC